My 20’s have been a journey. A journey of self discovery. A journey of love, passion, and growth. A long journey so far. And I’m only 26 😅
Realizing how much I’ve changed & grown in the past couple of years, I decided to create a space here to dive deeper into who I am as a person. Just a little tidbit on my likes, interests, hobbies, home life, goals & dreams, etc. so that you know exactly what you’re getting into when booking me for your most special day 🤍
Short & Sweet. Literally.
I mean, thats what my husband says 🤷🏼♀️ But in all reality, short & sweet does sum me up pretty good. I’m 5’4″ and definitely live to serve others! I’m a mama to two beautiful baby girls, Maddie & Livi. They are my entire world, I couldn’t imagine where I’d be without them.
Before I was a mama & a business owner, I was a front desk agent at a Hampton Inn in Asheville, NC. Asheville is where I was born & raised. Love it there BUT I love Savannah more. Anyways, I was a front desk agent for almost two years and their customer service mindset really changed me. It taught me to value each and every person who supports my business & to make sure everyone leaves with an incredible experience that they’re 100% happy with. My love language is acts of service & gifts, so I absolutely love being able to spoil my clients & make them feel as valued as they are.
Where I Started
I started photography around 8 years old. I had an old Poloraid camera from the early 2000s & I would beg my mom every time we went to Kmart for just oneeee more pack of film.
That passion died down as I grew into a teenager. I hated being in front of the camera because I had body image issues. I have almost no photos of me during that time in my life.
Fast forward to 2016. I gave birth to my sweet Maddie. I wanted to take all the photos of her as I possibly could. Then 2017, I had baby Livi, & that passion doubled! I asked my husband for an amateur camera for Christmas & the very next week he had one waiting for me at home. LOVE HIM
As I started to figure out my camera my love for photography grew & I knew that this is all I ever wanted to do. I opened my business in 2018. I didn’t know exactly what niche I wanted to stick to so, I would photograph anything and everything I could. I assisted a wedding photographer one Saturday & I was instantly IN LOVE. I’m a true romantic at heart so being able to tell someones love story through my art is absolutely the most rewarding and fulfilling job.
Random things about me:
- I’m an enneagram 7. Basically, I just wanna have fun all the time. I’m the friend thats always gonna try to make you laugh and makes sure you’re having a good time!
- I love animals. My husband & I plan to be wildlife rehabilitators someday when we retire! My love for animal rehabilitation came from my childhood when I helped to raise two baby raccoons!
- I love music. Music has always been outlet for me. I use music now as a part of my sessions. Songs are used as inspiration to help me remember different poses. It sounds totally whack, but when I listen to a song I can kinda envision a ‘music video’ to that song in my head. And thus, there are tons of poses running through my mind while listening to my fav love songs!
- I live for all things COMFORT. Soft blankets, candles, coffee, oversized hoodies, sweatpants, t-shirts, yoga pants, Birkenstocks. Just to name a few. Who else??
- My fav weather is thunderstorms! Love living in coastal Georgia because we get a TON!
- My favorite color is orange. Not pumpkin orange or traffic cone orange. SUNSET orange. Sedona AZ desert orange. Leaves changing in the fall orange. It’s warm & cozy & I love it!
- I have two weiner dogs. If you know, you know. Its a lifestyle 😂
- I love nostalgic things! I grew up in the early 2000s so I experienced life before the huge technology wave took over. I love going through old photo albums & reminiscing about simpler times.
- Last but not least, I love traveling & having new experiences! Life is so short so I try to live it up as much as I can!